This position is no longer available.
Quadelta, Inc. Quadelta is a veteran owned small business focusing on engineering and software development support to Navy, Marine Corps and Department of Defense organizations. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
- Location: Bethesda MD
- Type: Full Time
- Clearance: MUST have a DoD Secret Clearance, U.S. Citizenship required
Part of a team developing and testing data analysis software and systems principally focused on aircraft and other flight related data. Responsibilities include development of new software as well as enhancing, troubleshooting, and fixing defects in existing applications; assisting in the preparation of software and systems documentation; software requirements definitions, development, subsystem and system integration, and validation testing. Assist with the translation of aircraft event and maneuver descriptions into algorithms for automated analyses. Support the assessment and/or validation of flight event and maneuver algorithms to ensure accuracy and relevance. Identify discrepancies, research problems, and develop solutions.
- 5 years related experience
- Strong programming skills
- .NET development experience (C# is a must)
- Current development experience must include Windows platform and the latest versions of Visual Studio, .Net and C#
- Must have demonstrated experience developing with WPF and C#, familiarity with the MVVM design pattern is preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience with modifying and augmenting existing code
- Basic understanding of XML structure and XML Schema (XSD)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Experience with Oracle database development and integration, Agile software development methods, and/or MATLAB is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Familiarity with CMMI process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- MUST have a DoD Secret Clearance, U.S. Citizenship required