Quadelta, Inc. Quadelta is a veteran owned small business focusing on engineering and software development support to Navy, Marine Corps and Department of Defense organizations. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
- Location: Bethesda MD
- Type: Full Time
- Clearance: MUST have a current DoD Secret Clearance, U.S. Citizenship required
Working on Government site as part of a Government/Contractor team supporting multiple Naval Aviation projects in a dynamic research and development environment. Provide general engineering and technical support as it relates to Naval Aviation particularly in the areas of aircraft and shipboard operations, aviation safety and aircraft maintenance. Potential tasks include the development and validation of flight analysis algorithms to assess aircrew and aircraft systems performance; statistical analysis and correlation of diverse aircraft and other flight related data; analyses of aircraft data to assess the health and usage of aircraft systems; and aircraft and system vibration analyses. Additional tasks include conducting operational analyses and directed studies, and the completion of technical documents, white/point papers, and briefings.
- Five years of experience performing engineering analysis. Interest, specialization, or experience in any of the following areas - data science, data analytics, machine learning, computer science, statistics, predictive analytics, health and usage monitoring, predictive health monitoring, condition based maintenance, structural health monitoring, US Navy, US Marine Corps.
- Must have a solid engineering academic foundation that can be applied to a variety of projects in the areas described above.
- Must be well organized and capable of working as part of a team.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline (aerospace or mechanical engineering preferred). Masters of Science preferred.
- MUST have a current DoD Secret Clearance, U.S. Citizenship required